March is Brain Injury Awareness Month
March 1, 2018 - March 31, 2018
For more than three decades, the Brain Injury Association of America (BIAA) has proudly led the nation in observing Brain Injury Awareness Month by conducting an engaging public awareness campaign in March of each year.
The theme for the 2018 to 2020 campaign is Change Your Mind.
The #ChangeYourMind public awareness campaign provides a platform for educating the general public about the incidence of brain injury and the needs of people with brain injuries and their families. Individuals who join us to help raise awareness with the #ChangeYourMind campaign are essential to:
- De-stigmatizing brain injury through outreach within the brain injury community
- Empowering those who have survived brain injury and their caregivers
- Promoting the many types of support that are available to people living with brain injury
What Can I Do for the #ChangeYourMind Campaign?
- Visit the Campaign Website
- Connect & Engage on Social Media
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
- Download the #ChangeYourMind Stamp
Color | Black & White | White
- Share Posters, Flyers & Ads
View #ChangeYourMind Collateral
- Add Facebook Profile Frame
Update Facebook Profile
- Read & Share Your Personal Story
Share Your Story
- Buy #ChangeYourMind Apparel