The Alliance application fee is $1,000 per approved calendar year for each facility.
- Application may be made at any time during a calendar year.
- The application consists of a form and accompanying documentation.
- Applications are submitted by e-mail or US Mail.
- It is the responsibility of the submitting agency to determine and confirm the number of eligible staff within their organization at the time of application and those who are currently CBIS or CBIST. See the eligibility criteria for CBIS and CBIST.
- Attach an employee roster file (Microsoft Word or Excel) of the employees eligible for certification for the company or the designated facility applying for and indicate those who are currently certified as CBIS or CBIST. To protect confidentiality one may submit only job title and initials of those eligible for certification. The data fields necessary for the list of eligible staff members are:
- Name or initials
- Job title
- Whether currently certified as CBIS or CBIST
- The information submitted regarding actual numbers of employees and certified staff will be held in strict confidence and not made public. The BIAA/ACBIS staff will only use this information to determine Alliance eligibility.
- Please allow eight weeks for the verifying letter and plaque to arrive.