ACBIS maintains all applications for one year beginning on the date of submission. After one year, applications expire and applicants who have not completed the process (application submission and successfully completing the quiz) will be required to reapply to further pursue the certificate.
- Before submitting the Brain Injury Fundamentals Application Form, you will need to pay your application fee. Applications cannot be processed
until payment has been confirmed.
If you wish to make your payment via check, please include this accompanying form and remember to include your check number in the designated field on the Brain Injury Fundamentals Application Form.
Credit card payments may be made online in BIAA's Marketplace by clicking here. Please remember to include the BIAA Marketplace confirmation number in the designated field on the Brain Injury Fundamentals Application Form.
- Submit the Brain Injury Fundamentals Application once you have verified that you have completed all required fields. A confirmation email will be delivered to your inbox.
- Trainers must submit the Fundamentals Training Registration Form with the names of the attendees and the dates of the
- Complete and submit the Brain Injury Fundamentals Quiz.
The quiz can only be taken after all forms and fees have been submitted and processed and an approval email has been received by the applicant.
- The quiz is administered online.
- The quiz is open-book.
- There is no time limit for completion.
- There are 34 multiple choice questions and two short answer questions.
- Candidates must score 80% or higher on the quiz in order to receive the certificate.
Notification of Quiz Score: Candidates will receive immediate notification via email of their quiz score upon submission. Information about individual candidates and quiz results will not be released to any party other than candidates. Candidates' scores are not released to anyone, including the candidate, by telephone.
Retakes: Candidates who do not pass the quiz on the first administration may retake the quiz with unlimited attempts within one year of the initial application date at no additional charge.