PCBIS applications are maintained for one year, beginning on the date of application. After one year, applications will expire and applicants who
have not completed the process (application approval, testing, and retesting if necessary) will be required to reapply if they wish to further
Please complete and submit a User Account Setup Form. A confirmation email with important information regarding your next steps will be delivered to you.
Upon receipt of the User Account Setup Approval Email, please complete the PCBIS Application Form. A link to this application will be included in the confirmation email. It is important to remember to attach an electronic copy of your resume to the application in the allotted area.
Before submitting the PCBIS Application Form, you will need to pay your $150 application fee. Applications cannot be approved until payment has been confirmed.
- If you wish to make your payment via check, please include this accompanying form. Remember to include the check number in the designated field on the PCBIS Application Form.
- Credit card payments may be made in BIAA's Marketplace by clicking here. Please remember to include the BIAA Marketplace confirmation number in the designated field on the PCBIS Application Form.
Verify you have completed and attached all required fields and actions on the PCBIS Application Form and press Submit.
Instructions to Transition from PCBIS to Full CBIS Certification
The process described below is intended for those who are transitioning from PCBIS to full CBIS certification. Please ensure that you have met the requirements to transition to full certification.
- Verify you have met the requirements to obtain full certification.
- The PCBIS to CBIS Application fee is $100 and includes a one year subscription to the Journal of Head Trauma Rehabilitation (JHTR).
- Please complete and submit a PCBIS to CBIS Application. Upon submission of this application, an Employment Verification Form will be e-mailed to the person listed as your supervisor on your application. Once ACBIS receives this verification and payment has been confirmed, your application will be approved and a CBIS certificate will be issued.