Action Alert: Tell Congress to Permanently Repeal the Medicare Therapy Cap
November 15, 2017
Please contact your elected officials and tell them that now is the time to permanently repeal the Medicare therapy cap.
Congress needs to take action.
What can you do?
- Call your elected officials. Contact the United States Capitol switchboard at (202) 224-3121.
- Connect with your elected officials on Twitter or Facebook and use hashtag #StopTheCap or join the Thunderclap today to make our message even louder.
- Email your elected officials. Visit www.senate.gov or www.house.gov for information.
- I am a constituent and an individual with a brain injury, caregiver, or a brain injury professional and I am concerned about the Medicare therapy caps.
- The therapy cap impacts Medicare beneficiaries, like individuals with brain injury, who need rehabilitation services the most. Repealing the Medicare therapy cap would ensure high-quality, ongoing treatment and remove the uncertainty of care for both therapy providers and recipients.
- Individuals who sustain brain injuries must have access to comprehensive rehabilitation with therapies of sufficient scope, duration, and intensity that allow them to regain lost skills and live as independently as possible.
- Please support The Medicare Access to Rehabilitation Services Act (H.R. 807/S. 253)
If you're active on social media, please click here before 12 p.m. EST today to sign up for our Thunderclap. Everyone who joins will have the same message and hashtag post at the same time on their social media, allowing us to have the largest impact possible.