With your help, the Brain Injury Association of America (BIAA) can do more for people living with brain injury. This is an opportunity for everyone who wants to get involved: survivors, family, friends, relatives, co-workers – any member of your community! BIAA’s development team will set you up with a personalized giving page and fundraising link, provide sample text for fundraising letters and social media posts, and help you raise as much as you can to support brain injury programming.
How can BIAA do more with your help?
- $50 sends A Practical Guide for Families to five more individuals or families learning to manage the trauma and complexities of life after brain injury.
- $100 provides access to in-home webinars for nine more people with brain injury on a variety of topics including rebuilding your life, returning to work, and managing finances.
- $500 keeps the National Brain Injury Information Center (NBIIC) running for one more day, providing support to families who reach out to us for help more than 20,000 times a year.
- $1,000 gives eight more caregivers access to the Brain Injury Fundamentals Training & Certificate Program, helping them learn to better care for their loved ones.
- $5,000 supports one more young scientist completing doctoral research focused on improving our understanding of brain injury as a chronic disease through BIAA’s Brain Injury Research Fund.
Step up and sign up!
The only thing standing in the way of BIAA’s ability to do more is a lack of funding. Help remove that barrier and start your own fundraiser today! Follow these steps:
- Sign up to participate and set your personal fundraising goal
- Check out our tips for planning a successful campaign
- Email us for help setting up personal web page
- Use our social media graphics and sample email messages to help you meet your goal
If you need help creating your custom fundraising page, contact our development team at 703-761-0750 ext. 645 or via email at email@example.com.