Brain Injury Support Groups
Brain injury support groups can be a valuable source of information, emotional support, encouragement and social activities for people who have sustained a brain injury as well as family members and other caregivers.
- Monthly Online Mindfulness Sessions
- You must register to attend
- To register: https://wvumdtv.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMpd-mrrzIuHdD_LnjX-qcb6GNT2NlEWwhM
- When: Third Friday of the month from 12 – 1 p.m.
- Huntington Brain Injury Support Group
- Martinsburg Support Group
- Morgantown Support Group WV
- New Martinsville Brain Injury and PTSD Group
- Contact: email@example.com
- Address: ACTS Charitable Mission 400 N. Main St New Martinsville, WV
- Date/Time of Meeting: First and Third Friday of the month from 7 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Parkersburg Support Group Mid Ohio Valley Support Group WV