Brain Injury Support Groups
Brain injury support groups can be a valuable source of information, emotional support, encouragement and social activities for people who have sustained a brain injury as well as family members and other caregivers.
- Monthly Online Mindfulness Sessions
- You must register to attend
- To register: https://wvumdtv.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMpd-mrrzIuHdD_LnjX-qcb6GNT2NlEWwhM
- When: Third Friday of the month from 12 – 1 p.m.
- Huntington Brain Injury Support Group
- Phone Number: 304-696-2984
- Address: 311 Smith Hall Huntington, WV 25755
- Email: email@example.com
- Date/Time of Meeting: Last Wednesday of the month 6 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Contact the group to find out about online meeting times
- Martinsburg Support Group
- Phone: 304-596-3550
- Address: Berkley Medical Center 2500 Hospital Drive Meeting Room 1
Martinsburg, WV 25401
- Website: https://panhandletbi.webs.com/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date/Time of Meeting: Second Monday of the month 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Morgantown Support Group WV
- Phone: 304-598-1100 x2302
- Address: Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital 1160 Van Voorhis Rd
Morgantown, WV 26505
- Website: http://tbi.cedwvu.org/support-groups
- Email: Mary.Burleson@encompasshealth.com
- Date/Time of Meeting: Contact Encompass Health Rehabilitation for meeting information
- New Martinsville Brain Injury and PTSD Group
- Contact: email@example.com
- Address: ACTS Charitable Mission 400 N. Main St New Martinsville, WV
- Date/Time of Meeting: First and Third Friday of the month from 7 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Parkersburg Support Group Mid Ohio Valley Support Group WV
- Phone Number: 304-273-9311 x307
- Address: JCDC Parkersburg Office 709 Division St #4
Parkersburg, WV 26101
- Website: http://tbi.cedwvu.org/support-groups/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date/Time of Meeting: Fourth Tuesday of the month 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/MOVBIG