Brain Injury Support Groups
Brain injury support groups can be a valuable source of information, emotional support, encouragement and social activities for people who have sustained a brain injury as well as family members and other caregivers.
- Beckley Support Group Southern WV
- Phone Number: 304-575-5995
- Address: 101 South Eisenhower (FMRS Bldg)
Beckley, WV 25801
- Website: http://tbi.cedwvu.org/support-groups/
- Date/Time of Meeting: Third Tuesday of the month from 6-8 p.m.
- Martinsburg Support Group
- Morgantown Support Group WV
- Phone Number: 304-598-1100
- Address: Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital 1160 Van Voorhis Rd
Morgantown, WV 26505
- Website: http://tbi.cedwvu.org/support-groups
- Date/Time of Meeting: Contact Encompass Health Rehabilitation for meeting information
- Parkersburg Support Group Mid Ohio Valley Support Group WV
- Huntington Brain Injury Support Group at Marshall
- Phone Number: 304-696-2984
- Address: 311 Smith Hall Huntington, WV 25755
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date/Time of Meeting: Last Wednesday of the month 6 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.