For the cost of a cup of coffee, you can make all the difference to the brain injury community. Become a BIAA Amplifier by making a monthly donation in support of brain injury services and research. Your monthly donation helps form a predictable source of income we can count on to fund services for people living with brain injury and their caregivers. This is the easiest way to give and ensure that the Brain Injury Association of America receives your ongoing support. Your recurring monthly donation means, together, we will help people.
How it Works
You agree to donate a regular amount on a monthly basis to support BIAA using our website. Your recurring online donation is secure and flexible. You provide your credit card information, the amount (as little as $5 per month), and the day you wish to make your gift all on our safe and secure website. You can change or cancel your pledge at any time. Each month, we will charge your card. You will receive a receipt for each gift, as well as a statement of gifts at the end of the calendar year.
Becoming a BIAA Amplifier is easy! Join instantly by using our secure donation form or contact our development team at (703) 761-0750 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
How Monthly Gifts Sustain Our Mission
- Be an NBIIC Connector: $5 a month connects a family to the National Brain Injury Information Center
- Be a Webinar Provider: $10 a month provides webinar registration for two brain injury survivors on important topics like accessing benefits and returning to work
- Be a Clinical Educator: $25 a month educates a clinician in an underserved community
- Be a Policy Influencer: $50 a month influences brain injury policy at the federal level, ensuring BIAA can continue to be the Voice of Brain Injury on Capitol Hill
- Be a Resource Center Supporter: $100 a month provides access to BIAA’s award-winning online Resource Center to thousands seeking information each year
Benefits of Joining
In addition to making a sustaining gift in support of our mission, BIAA Amplifiers will receive:
- Recognition in a special BIAA Amplifiers Club honor roll in THE Challenge! newsmagazine
- A personalized shout-out on BIAA social media channels
- Advanced notice before THE Challenge! newsmagazine goes live
- Receipts for each gift
- A statement of gifts at the end of the calendar year