#MoreThanMyBrainInjury Awareness Campaign: Concussion
Categories: Public Awareness
Help raise awareness with the #MoreThanMyBrainInjury campaign. The above graphics promote awareness and understanding of brain injury from the perspective of an individual who had a concussion. Each image has this caption: I had a concussion, but I’m more than my brain injury.
To learn more about concussion and brain injury, check out these resources:
- Brain Injury Association of America: About mTBI/Concussion
- CrashCourse: Concussion Education by TeachAids
- CrashCourse: Concussion Story Wall
- How long will it take me to recover from a concussion?
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: What Is a Concussion?
- Recorded Webinars: Robert Sbordone Memorial mTBI/Concussion Lecture
If you need personalized support or resources, contact BIAA’s National Brain Injury Information Center at 1-800-444-6443 or email us at email@example.com.