#MoreThanMyBrainInjury Awareness Campaign: Stroke
Categories: Public Awareness
Help raise awareness with the #MoreThanMyBrainInjury campaign. The above graphics promote awareness and understanding of brain injury from the perspective of an individual who had a stroke. Each image has this caption: I had a stroke, but I’m more than my brain injury.
To learn more about stroke and brain injury, check out these resources:
- What is a Stroke?
- Video: Stroke Prevention and Proactive Care
- Video: Stroke Myths and Realities
- Video: Emotional Resilience After a Stroke
- Video: A Journey of Transformation
- Recorded Webinar: Reading Comprehension Supports for People With Aphasia
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke: Stroke Information
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: About Stroke
If you need personalized support or resources, contact BIAA’s National Brain Injury Information Center at 1-800-444-6443 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.