Virtual Event: Connect With BIAA
Do you want to learn more about getting involved with the brain injury community? Are you interested in how the Brain Injury Association of America (BIAA) functions, how our critical programs work, and who we serve? We hosted a live virtual event to review all of the ways volunteers can connect with BIAA! This is a recording of the April 28, 2021 Connect With BIAA virtual event.
Have questions or want to share an idea? Contact us.
Ways To Get Involved
The opportunities below will allow you to invest your time and talent in a way that is meaningful to you. Use your skills to make an impact and help people living with brain injury – what a win-win! Here are ways you can connect with BIAA:
- Inform. Raising awareness of brain injury in your community is the key to educating others about what it’s like to live with a brain injury.
- Inspire. Storytelling plays a large role in growing a strong and diverse community of people.
- Advocate. Learning about important issues and current federal legislation affecting the brain injury community sets you up for success when you’re ready to meet your elected officials.
- Educate. We are committed to providing a body of knowledge that strives to improve the quality of care for individuals with brain injury. Join us in advancing our education resources.
- Support. Your support for BIAA can make a difference in someone’s life.
Click here to get started.
BIAA was founded more than forty years ago by a small group of volunteers who wanted to do more for the brain injury community. Volunteers are the lifeblood of BIAA today, both sustaining the organization and leading it into the future. Be part of our community – connect with BIAA today!