NeuLife Rehab Announces Availability to Admit Individuals Diagnosed with Brain Injury, Spinal Cord Injury
April 1, 2020
Mount Dora, Florida – NeuLife Rehab President Tera Welch announced March 27 that NeuLife, a licensed specialized residential post-acute facility has immediate availability to admit, treat and care for individuals that may need to be transferred from hospitals and other locations due to COVID-19.
NeuLife provides specialized comprehensive rehabilitative services and care that is tailored to the clinical and personal needs of each patient. Conditions include:
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) including Stroke, Aneurysm, Hypoxia and more
- Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy and Parkinson’s Disease
- Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) including paraplegia and tetraplegia
- Complex Orthopedic injuries and Multiple Trauma
NeuLife’s clinicians are on staff and available around the clock to conduct pre-admission screening assessments at any location.
Please visit NeuLife’s website for more information and a tour of the facility.
NeuLife Rehab is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) in Residential Rehabilitation and Traumatic Brain Injury Specialty Programs.