- John F. Cordisco
- Michael L. Saile, Jr.
- Steven DeBonis
- Kevin Bradway
Areas of Expertise
- Personal Injury
Cordisco & Saile, LLC is an award-winning personal injury law firm known for its exceptional litigation experience. We have successfully helped our clients secure settlements in cases involving slip and fall, pedestrian, truck, motorcycle, and car accidents throughout the states of Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Our brain injury lawyers never back down from fights with insurance companies and responsible parties. We understand the tactics they use to get victims to settle for less than they deserve, and we don’t let them get away with it. At Cordisco & Saile, we consult life care planners and financial experts so every case is accurately valued. We pursue every avenue available to ensure you recover maximum compensation.
Our 30+ years of experience in brain injury litigation help our clients get the compensation they deserve. We take pride in the successful case results we have achieved including:
- $10 million settlement for a first responder who suffered brain and other injuries in a truck accident
- $2.9 million settlement for a client with a traumatic brain injury following a motorcycle accident
- $2.47 million settlement for a client injured by an armored car
We have received numerous awards due to our commitment to our clients, including the following:
- The National Trial Lawyers – Brain Injury Top 25
- AV Preeminent rating from peer ratings reviewer Martindale-Hubbell, the highest rating available
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100
- National Trial Lawyers 40 under 40 – Civil Plaintiff
- Attorney and Practice Magazine’s Top 10 Attorney Awards
- Superb 10.0 rating from AVVO, a leading attorney rating service
- Nation’s Top One Percent by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
If you or someone you know experienced a head injury, take our concussion quiz to learn more about the symptoms.
We understand your injury means you face lost time at work, mounting medical expenses, and emotional trauma for you and your family. No one deserves to have their life turned upside down by a brain injury due to someone else’s negligence. Our brain injury attorneys will help you demand accountability from those responsible and work toward a maximum financial recovery. Contact Cordisco & Saile, LLC at 215-642-2335 or fill out our online form free, confidential case evaluation.