There are many opportunities to raise money and awareness for the Brain Injury Association of America in communities large and small. Every dollar raised supports BIAA’s mission to improve the lives of individuals who survive life-changing, sometimes devastating, brain injuries and to support and assist families and care providers.
Popular Community-Based Fundraisers
- Athletic events: golf, tennis, swim, bowling, walk, run, bike, hike
- Fundraising dinners, potlucks, bake-offs, or bake sales
- House parties, tailgates, or concerts
- Selling services: car washes, yard clean-up days, babysitting
- Virtual events: happy hours, trivia nights, or video chat bingo
- Neighborhood or community scavenger hunts
Take some inspiration from the ideas above, or design your own event!
Online Fundraising Makes It Easy
Using our state-of-the-art online fundraising tool, you can create your own webpage that makes it possible for anyone to support your fundraising effort – with the funds coming directly to BIAA. There’s no need to worry about taking a collection, keeping track of cash, sending a receipt, and so on; we do that work for you!
- Download our fundraising event guide
- Complete and submit a fundraising event registration form
- Connect with our Development Team with questions
- Raise $1,000 in just 10 days!
Want to use BIAA’s name and logo?
- Promotional materials mentioning BIAA must be approved by BIAA in advance of distribution.
- Events must comply with all federal, state, and local laws governing charitable fundraising including but not limited to gift reporting, special events, raffles, and ticket sales.
- The event registration form must be submitted to BIAA at least 21 days before the activity.
- BIAA does not authorize a third party or any third party employees or representatives to act as an agent of BIAA. For example, third parties may not open a bank account in BIAA’s name nor may they endorse or attempt to negotiate any checks made payable to BIAA, all of which must be promptly forwarded to BIAA for processing.