BIAA-ME Brain Injury Resource Fair
March 2, 2020
Please join the Brain Injury Association of America – Maine Chapter (BIAA-ME) for an opportunity to connect with resources, services, and support for brain injury survivors, family members, caregivers, friends and professionals. Click here to download the event flyer.
Who should attend?
- Individuals with brain injury
- Family members/caregivers
- Social workers
- Care coordinators
- Brain injury clinicians
- Anyone interested in brain injury services and supports in Maine
Tables and exhibitors include:
- Brain injury service providers
- Assistive technology
- Advocacy and legal information
- Support, recreational/social groups
- Veteran organizations
- Housing and employment
- Maine brain injury waiver
- And more!
The fair is free for attendees; however, registration is required. To attend, please click here to register. If you do not have an email address or if you need assistance with registration, contact Sarah Gaffney at 207-522-6601. All attendees are strongly encouraged to register online in advance.