Life is Full of Special Moments
There is so much to celebrate in life – from weddings, birthdays, and graduations to things like the completion of treatment, survivorship, or getting a clean bill of health. These moments are also opportunities to raise money and awareness for the Brain Injury Association of America within your personal and professional networks. Every dollar raised supports BIAA’s mission to improve the lives of individuals who survive life-changing brain injuries and to support their families and care providers.
Simple, Easy, and Free
Using our state-of-the-art online fundraising tool, you can create your own webpage that makes it possible for friends and colleagues all over the globe to support your fundraising efforts – with the funds coming directly to BIAA! You don’t have to worry about taking a collection, keeping track of cash, or sending a receipt – we do that work for you! Here’s how to get started:
- Click here to create your own fundraising page
- Tap “Create my own fundraising page!”
- Enter your name and email
- Wait for an email with a link to your customizable page. Once you receive your link, you can set your own dollar goal, upload a photo of your choice, and add your story in your own words.
- Email your network with your story and personal fundraising link
What else is great about using our online fundraising tool?
- We can make sure donors are thanked upon receipt of their gift, providing gift acknowledgments for tax purposes and information about how the funds are being used
- You can start fundraising right away
- 100% of funds raised on our platform can be used immediately for brain injury education, treatment, and research rather than having to wait to receive funds from a third party