Follow these steps to raise $1,000 for BIAA in just 10 days!
Day 1 – $25: Kick start your fundraising and lead by example! Make a self-donation. Your network will be more likely to give if they see that you have.
- Day 2 – $125: Post a link to your online fundraising site on all your social media channels and let people know that no donation is too small. If ten of your connections each donate $10, that’s $100!
- Day 3 – $175: Ask your boss for a company contribution of $50 (or better yet, find out if your company will match what you raise!)
- Day 4 – $225: Ask your company if you can accept donations in exchange for a dress-down day at work. Charge five of your co-workers $5 each and add $25 to your fundraising!
- Day 5 – $450: Ask ten neighbors to donate $25 each and add $250 to your fundraising!
- Day 6 – $575: Reach out to five family members and ask them to donate $25 each, getting you $125 closer to your goal!
- Day 7 – $775: Ask ten close friends to each give a $20 donation to raise an additional $200.
- Day 8 – $875: Host a community bake sale to raise an additional $100.
- Day 9 – $925: Ask ten members from a club or house of worship if they will give $5 each to raise an additional $50.
- Day 10 – $1,000: Ask three businesses you use a lot (dry cleaners, nail salon, coffee shop, barber/hairstylist, etc.) to give $25 for the final $75!
Ready to get started? We can help. To create a custom fundraising page or talk to us about other options, contact our development team at 703-761-0750 ext. 645 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.