#MoreThanMyBrainInjury Awareness Campaign: Combat
Categories: Public Awareness
Help raise awareness with the #MoreThanMyBrainInjury campaign. The above graphics promote awareness and understanding of brain injury from the perspective of an individual who sustained a brain injury from combat. Each image has this caption: I was injured in combat, but I’m more than my brain injury.
To learn more about combat and brain injury, check out these resources:
- Recorded Webinar: Psychosocial and Functional Predictors of Depression and Anxiety Symptoms in Veterans and Service Members with TBI
- Recorded Webinar: Symptom Attribution in Service Members with mTBI and PTSD
- The Military Health System: Patient and Family Resources
- Disabled American Veterans: Traumatic Brain Injury
- For Families: VA Caregiver Support
If you need personalized support or resources, contact BIAA’s National Brain Injury Information Center at 1-800-444-6443 or email us at email@example.com. For larger poster sizes and other ways to join the awareness campaign, email us.