What information about brain injury is available in Spanish?
The following Spanish language resources have been found by other families to offer useful, user friendly information. This is not a comprehensive list of information available online. Readers are encouraged to “take what they need” from a publication. As is the case with many brain injury publications, the information offered may not match completely with what the person with a brain injury is experiencing.
The Model Systems Knowledge Translation Center offers information about a range of issues about brain injury in both English and Spanish. Spanish fact sheets include:
- Alcohol and Brain Injury
- Balance Problems after TBI
- Cognitive Problems after TBI
- Driving after TBI
- Facts about coma and the vegetative state
- Emotional Problems after TBI
- Fatigue after TBI
- Returning to School after TBI
- Seizures after brain injury
- Headaches after TBI
- Sexuality after TBI
- Sleep after TBI
- Spasticity after TBI
- TBI and Acute Inpatient Rehabilitation
- Understanding Brain Injury, Part 1
- Understanding Brain Injury, Part 2
- Understanding Brain Injury Part 3
- Understanding Brain Injury Part 4
- Vision Problems after TBI
Did you find this information helpful? Please consider making a donation to support our work.