This is a safe place where people can share their stories and where others can comment on the stories they've read. We do not edit the stories. The words are your own, but we do have a few simple rules.
Guidelines for Personal Stories
- We cannot guarantee that every story will be posted, but we try to post a wide range of stories.
- You must register to share your story.
- We do not post stories with profanity.
- We cannot post videos.
- Use the tags to find stories that will be helpful to you. Tags are terms used to describe the story.
- Commenting on stories is encouraged. The Brain Injury Association of America reserves the right to remove comments that are offensive, inappropriate, or are blatantly marketing a specific product. Readers are encouraged to share their opinions, but remember these are real stories.