Brain Injury Association of America – Texas Division Recognizes Brain Injury Awareness Month
March 1, 2018
The Brain Injury Association of America – Texas Division (BIAA-TX) leads the lone star state in observing Brain Injury Awareness Month by conducting an engaging public awareness campaign in March of each year.
The theme for the 2018 to 2020 campaign is Change Your Mind.
The #ChangeYourMind public awareness campaign provides a platform for educating Texans about the incidence of brain injury and the needs of people with brain injuries and their families. Individuals who join us to help raise awareness with the #ChangeYourMind campaign are essential to:
- De-stigmatizing brain injury through outreach within the brain injury community
- Empowering those who have survived brain injury and their caregivers
- Promoting the many types of support that are available to people living with brain injury
What Can I Do for the #ChangeYourMind Campaign?
- Visit the Campaign Website
- Connect & Engage on Social Media Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
- Download the #ChangeYourMind Stamp Color | Black & White | White
- Share Posters, Flyers & Ads View #ChangeYourMind Collateral
- Add Facebook Profile Frame Update Facebook Profile
- Read & Share Your Personal Story Share Your Story