Do More for Brain Injury | Sample Emails
Use the sample fundraising email below to help you meet your goal or click the link above to download three different templates!
Dear [Recipient’s Name]:
Millions of people sustain brain injuries each year, with numbers increasing every day due to COVID-19 complications, the opioid epidemic, and increased incidences of domestic violence.
Chances are you know someone who has been personally affected by a brain injury.
I have pledged to educate my community about brain injury to try and remove stigma, empower survivors, and promote the many types of available support available through the Brain Injury Association of America. But I want to do more, and I ask you to join me.
Will you step up and make a gift today?
- $50 sends A Practical Guide for Families to five more individuals or families learning to manage the trauma and complexities of life after brain injury
- $100 provides access to in-home webinars for nine more people with brain injury on a variety of topics including rebuilding your life, returning to work, and learning about Social Security Disability Insurance
- $500 keeps the National Brain Injury Information Center (NBIIC) open for one more day, providing access to information and resources for families who reach out to us for help more than 20,000 times a year
- $1,000 gives eight more caregivers access to the Brain Injury Fundamentals Training & Certificate Program, helping them learn to better care for their loved ones
- $5,000 supports one more young scientist completing doctoral research focused on improving our understanding of brain injury as a chronic disease through BIAA’s Brain Injury Research Fund
Please consider making a gift today and helping us do more for the brain injury community.