Registration is open for the Brain Injury Association of America's 2019 Brain Injury Business Practice College, Jan. 23-25, in San Diego, California. The college is presented annually for business owners, c-level executives, and marketing professionals from the nation’s top brain injury rehabilitation programs and long-term care facilities. Join your colleagues and learn how current federal health care policy and politics are impacting the health care market. Explore national and state market forces limiting access to neurological rehabilitative treatment and discuss methods to manage opportunities and threats to your organization.
- Provide information on approaching changes in legislative, regulatory, and business environments for rehabilitation;
- Examine theory and operational strategies of culture and performance; and
- Encourage sharing of best practices through case study, interactive, and networking sessions.
- Peter Thomas of Powers, Pyles, Sutter & Verville PC will offer insights on the state of government affairs for rehabilitation.
Your 2019 Business Practice College registration includes all materials, educational sessions, reception, and refreshment breaks. Registration for the first representative from an organization is $625, followed by $575 for each subsequent registration.
Click here for more information about the Brain Injury Business & Professional Council.
- Ann De La Rosa, RN, BSN, CRRN
Nexus Health Systems
- Julie Dromgoole, MOT, OTR/L
Progressive Rehabilitation Associates
- Angie Jackson, MS-CCC/SLP, MBA, CBIST
- Margaret Kroese, MSSW
Hope Network Neuro Rehabilitation
Grand Rapids, MI
- Crissy Nelson, MBA, M.Ed., MOT, CBIS, CDRS
- Michael Reed, MBA
Centre for Neuro Skills
- Padraig Tangney, MPH
- Dennis Zgaljardic, Ph.D., ABPP/CN
Transitional Learning Center